Monday, October 17, 2016

Miss Marshall Makes Fall Fashion News


Film star Gene Marshall is a veritable "Lady in Red" in the tailored crepe suit borrowed from reporter and friend Brenda Starr. Her lampshade style chapeau is oh so chic!

Miss Gene Marshall
Credits:
Reporter in Red suit and Par Excellence hatbox are from Robert Tonner's Brenda Starr Collection.
Hat, gloves, and jewelry are from The Couture Touch.
Star Entrance Gene Marshall is from Integrity.


Don't cry Brenda, you'll get your suit back....eventually!



8 comments:

  1. Melissa, Would love to commission this hat and gloves from you if do commissions. Best hat, suit and glove combo. Please let me know . Thanks Don in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and interest Don. I'm so sorry I don't do commissions. Thanks again. Melissa

      Delete
  2. Hi Melissa! I ADORE this hat! Would you consider doing a tutorial on how to make it? The girls would be so happy...and stylish! Thanks, Megin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I am with Megin, if not commissions than I would love a tutorial ....
      Thanks Don

      Delete
    2. Hi Megin & Don, This is probably one of my favorite 50's hat style. I did a slight variation for the JamieShow gang which will include how I made it. Thanks again for all your support. Melissa

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Melissa! I look forward to your post and tutorial! It's so kind of you to share your talents with us. XO, Megin

      Delete
    4. What Megin said, plus I always look at your website every day and enjoy your creativity and ingenuity. I appreciate what you do as an artist and that you are willing to share with us. Thank you so much.
      Don

      Delete
    5. Thank you Megin & Don. I have great fun doing these projects and always happy to share if I can. Melissa

      Delete