Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Barbie is Tres Chic in Bogue's Vogues

Click photo to enlarge
Spa Getaway Barbie is looking tres chic in a new dress from Bogue's Vogues.  I just love this color combination. The two-piece outfit features an organdy blouse accented with a black bow in the same fabric as the ruched waistline of the skirt.  I added one of my own ooak hats to accent.  The gloves, bracelet, and shoes are from Mattel.  Purse from Integrity.   Bogue's Vogues Etsy Shop

Click photo to enlarge
Here's a close-up of Spa Getaway Barbie sans her wig(s).  I don't know why, but I prefer the look of her molded hair.  I think she looks so sophisticated!  The picture on the table is a miniature replica of a Mel Odom illustration courtesy of Gigi's Dolls & Sherry's Teddy Bears in Chicago.

2 comments: